Save space with an efficient shredder-baler combination. Professional high performance large document cross-cut shredder with a 20 inch conveyor belt feed from the receiving table into the cutting mechanism and into the rear baler compact system.
Great for processing large capacities including 3-ring binders, paper, CDs etc. Security shredder designed with key safety and ease of use features, durable and trouble-free operations.
Available in 3 different cross-cut sizes; 1) 6x50 mm up to 250 sheets, 2) 7.8x55 mm up to 400 sheets, 3) 11.8x55 mm up to 550 sheets.
- Low dust volume
- Auto reverses on jams
- Paddles feed material into cutters and automatically extracts material on jams
- Shredder and baler operate in tandem
- Electronic compacting chamber level monitoring
- Audible bale completed signal
- Pushbutton control bale ejection
- Two straps ensure stable bales or plastic sacks for clean packaging
- Emergency stop bar for immediate stop
- Safety switch on baler feed flap
- Special opening allows cartons to be reduced in volume by baler
- Full 500 mm / 20 inch working width
- Lockable safety master switch and key switch
- Main switch; motor protection overload relay and thermosensor
- Mobile on castors for easy portability
- 5-year warranty on the cutting heads
- Optional plastic sacks, bale strapping, dust extractor, automatic oiling pump or pre-shredder conveyer system available
- Shred size; Cross-cut 6x50 or 7.8x55 or 11.8x55 mm (Cross-cut 7/32 x 1 31/32 or 5/8 x 2 5/32 or 15/32 x 2 5/32 inch) Also available in strip cut.
- Shredding sheet capacity 6x50mm = 210-250, 7.8x55mm = 300-400, 11.8x55mm = 400-550
- Pratical capacity (lbs per hour) 2250
- Working width 500 mm / 20 in.
- Cutting speed 0.24 m per sec / 50 ft per min
- Bale size (WxDxH) 600x500x770mm / 23 5/8x21 5/8x30 1/4 in.
- Press force 80 kN
- Volume/weight 60-80 kg / 132-176 lbs
- Motor power 11.5 kW - 15.41 hp
- Voltage 208/220V, 3 phase
- Sound level 74 dBA
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 1200x2875x1550 mm - 47x137x61 in.
- Weight 1256 kg / 2769 lbs
Sanyo TRC960C ARCHIVED
Sound Business Products (613) 723-9509