"The PLUS Vision V-807 is a marvel of engineering, and itís a very good value at [its price]. Combine it with a laptop, and you may never need to lug a traditional projection system around again." - Test Track, Laptop Magazine, 06/02
About half the size of a typical magazine cover, this V-807 projector only weighs approximately 2 pounds (0.9k). The projector matches sub-notebook PCs in compactness, featuring convenient built-in functions for mobile presentations, along with a full-function remote control card, resulting in one of the world's smallest, lightest projectors! The V-807 satisfies the demand for an easy-to-use mobile projection tool. Yet even with the amazing drop in weight, no sacrifice was made in features.
The V-807 hosts Picture-in-Picture, 4-Way keystone correction, an extensive on-screen menu, and a DVI interface.
- Groundbreaking weight! The first 2lb projector available! Half the size of conventional models.
- Full digital transmission with built-in DVI digital interface and included DVI adapter.
- Be HDTV capable.
- Picture-in-Picture! Project two images at once.
- Choice of four viewing locations for secondary screen.
- 4-Way keystone correction! Now you can correct your image side-to-side and top-to-bottom.
- Project from anywhere in the room.
- Short focus lens. Get about 1/3 closer to the screen with the short throw from the V-1080.
- Auto-Detect inputs. Automatically identifies and projects RGB and video input sources.
- Optimized picture quality with a high contrast ratio and built-in progressive scan converter.
- Short throw lens allows you to place the projector closer to the projected image.
- Projection System DLP
- Resolution 800 x 600 SVGA
- Brightness 800 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio 800:1 Full On/Off
- Aspect Ratio 4:3, Supports 16:9
- Projection Lens F=2.4 f=23 Manual Focus
- Light Resource 120-Watt High-Performance Compact Lamp
- Colour Palette 16.7 Million Colours
- Projecting Position Front/Rear, Table
- Projection Distance 3.93 - 21.6', 1.2 - 6.6 m
- Image Size 36-200", 914 - 5080 mm
- RGB Signal XGA Compression, SVGA True, VGA Expansion/True
- Video Signal NTSC, NTSC4.43/PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N,
- PAL60/SECAM, YcbCr (NTSC, PAL), YpbPr (480p, 720p, 1080i)
- Horizontal Synch Range 15 - 85 kHz
- Vertical Synch Range 50 - 120 Hz
- Audio Mono 0.5-Watt
- Input Terminals Analog RGB/Digital RGB/YPbPr: DVI x 1,
- A Composite Video/S-Video/YCbCr: 3.5 mm 4-pole
- Mini Jack x 1, Audio (RGB/Video): 2.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack x 1
- Colour Silver
- Dimensions 1.8 (H) x 7 (W) x 5.6" (L) 45 (H) x 180 (W) x 141mm (L)
- Weight 2.0 lbs, 0.9 kg
- Power Supply 100-120/220-240 V AC at 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 160 Watts
- Display Languages English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese
- Functions Full Auto Adjustment, Digital Keystone Correction, Freeze, Mute
- (Horizontal/Vertical), Digital Zoom (x 10), Picture-in-Picture
- Accessories IR Remote Control x 1, Power Cable (1.8 m/5.9') x 1,
- DVI to VGA Adapter (190 mm/0.6') x 1, VGA Cable (2 m/6.6') x
- 1, 3.5 mm 4-pole plug to RCA for Video (1.5 m/5.0') x 1,
- 3.5 mm 4-pole plug to Mini DIN 4 pin for S-Video (1.5 m/5.0') x
- 1, 2.5 mm Stereo Plug to RCA x 2 for Audio (1.5 m/5.0') x 1,
- CR2025 (3V Lithium Battery) x 1 (for remote control), Lens Cap,
- Soft Pouch x 2, Quick-Start Guide, CD-ROM User's Manual
- Warranty Three Years, Parts and Labour
3M Model 1711
Added performance with an affordable price.