Sanyo's TRC970C is a standard cassette recorder which offers Voice Activation Recording. Ideal as a replacement unit, with contemporary features.
- Cue index system
- 3-digit tape counter
- Voice activated
- Slow/normal/fast playback speed
- LED battery and operation indicator
- External microphone and earphone jack
- AC adaptor and C-60 tape included
- Voice Activation Recording starts the recording of information as soon as someone speaks. The recording stops when there is an absence of sound.
- Selectable microphone sensitivity allows optimal recording during personal dictation or when recording in a conference environment.
- Three Digit Tape Counter facilitates the easy access to specific segments of the tape.
- Simplified One Touch Recording enables the unit to start recording at the push of just one button.
- Cue tone index search system allows for the insertion of reference index points on the tape during the recording process. When the tape is played back on a Sanyo desktop transcriber the points can be easily accessed.
- Includes AC Adapter that enables the operation of the recorder from wall current.
- Three-speed playback allows the user to slow down or speed up playback for purposes of transcription or note taking.
- Auto Stop Mechanism turns off the tape drive system when the end of the tape is reached. This feature prevents the cassette tape from being stretched and extends battery life.
- Cue/Review Control allows quick easy forward or back access to any part of the tape.
- Quick Record/Quick Review lets you check what you have just recorded and then resume recording without having to stop tape.
- Electronic Pause Control temporarily stops the tape movement during recording or playback.
- LED Battery Indicator notifies the user when the battery needs to be replaced.
- External DC Jack enables the connection to an optional adapter that will allow the recorder to operate from wall current instead of batteries.
- External Earphone/Headset Jack allows the user to monitor recordings through an optional headset or earphone.
- External Microphone Jack allows the connection of an optional external microphone.
- Operates on two "AA" size batteries.
- Accessories included: AC adapter and carrying case.
- Cue tone (index) switch.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 3.4 x 4.5 x 1.3 inch.